Teacher/Coach/Mentor with 8 years of experience playing professional basketball in the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). Possesses a BA in Communication from Stanford University, impeccable written and verbal communication skills, and excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA)
Professional Athlete –– 2008-2016
- Competed year-round at the apex of professional sports in one of the world’s most challenging and demanding environments.
- Represented the organization in community service/outreach and marketing events and appearances.
- Contributed to successes to help lead the Minnesota Lynx team to their first WNBA Championship (2011).
- Maintained drive and determination to obtain personal and team objectives.
- Volunteered at local charity events, in addition to increased experience in social engagements and public speaking.
- Maintained high level of focus and professionalism while in hostile environments.
Ice Academy Basketball
CampFounder –– 2010-Present
- Organized and assembled a camp schedule for my own basketball camp, Ice Academy, for children ages 5-18.
- Taught various skills, spoke to the campers as a group on numerous occasions, as well as one on one interaction.
La Jolla Country Day School Middle School
Basketball Coach, C Team –– 2017-Present
- Taught basketball for the Physical Education class as head coach of the C Team.
Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Public Speaking